Tuesday, March 24, 2009


LOVE..

Love for me is something that very meaningful, something that can make people crazy off.
Love can make someone change, from bad to be better, or even opposite. Love is not specify to
the person that called `boyfriend or girlfriend’, but it does mean love to God, ALLAH s.w.t, to
The Prophet, to parents, to siblings and to our life partner. Love is natural feeling that owned by
all human being. Through love, people will learn how to appreciate people, to miss and to care
the people we love. Love can bring happiness, or even can bring sadness. Succeed love will
bring someone to happiness and failure love will bring someone to sadness that sometimes
can made human uncontrolled and unable to think wisely. Because of fail in love, human can
make decision to commit suicide because they can’t controlled their sadness and think this way
can bring them away from all that sadness. for those who have strong feeling of love will ends
their love with marriage, that can give them true happiness and make them learn how
important cooperation and toleration between couple to get true happiness that long lasting.

Here are the characteristics of my love..
· Loving
· Caring
· Soft spoken when giving advices
· Not hot-tempered!!
· Romantic
· High self-confidence, but not over confident!
· Know how to persuade me, because I’m a bit sensitive.hehe
· Handsome in my eyes..huhu..

*but sometimes those handsome guys cannot be trusted because they think that they can find replace easily if their girlfriends left them!

· Know how to respect people, especially my family, my relatives and even my friends who in the right track.
*We have to remember that not all of our friends can be true friends.
Beware of that.
· Guide me to the right tracks.

*willing to give guidance and advice me if I’m doing wrong.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku doakn korang bahagia k...
    td 2 adik aku ar cam kmbar ek...hehe

    ReplyDelete