Tuesday, February 3, 2009

10 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF..

1. My favorite colors are blue, green, purple and chocolate. Most my stuffs are in those colors.


2. My siblings called me ‘the lion king’ because of my fierce-looking. And maybe because of this, I’ve been chosen to be head prefect of my former school.


3.In my childhood, I’m a tomboyish. I’m a very active girl and for your knowledge, my hobbies during my childhood are playing football and playing kites.


4. 3 years ago, my weight was 56kg’s. But now, my weight has jumped into 46kg’s! Believed it?


5. I have a curly hair when I was a girl, but then I have a straight hair now on. Not because I make re-bonding on my hair, but it happens naturally!


6. When I was 10-year-old, i’ve been involved in a motorcycle’s accident and it leave many scars to me include few on my face. That accident happened right after my first learned of riding a motorcycle. Motorcycle that I’ve used is my uncle’s. Luckily he’s not angry to me even his bike had thrown away into a big drain.


7. I have parents who born on a same date but in a different year. My father was born on September 10th of 1964 and my mother was born on September 10th of 1969. Interesting right?


8. I was studying in science field when I was in form 4 and 5. As I got 8A’s in my PMR,I had been offered to further my studies at Boarding school named Seri Puteri Science School that situated in the middle of Kuala Lumpur. I was studying at SMK Jalan Tiga, Bandar Baru Bangi for 3 years before I sit for PMR.


9. Not really love to eat rice. Most prefer to eat fruits and fried foods like kuey teow, mee, spaghetti, pasta and so on. Also love to eat ‘water foods’ such as tom yam and sup.


10.Crazy to music of hip hop and R&B. Love to listen to music in high volume. It is one of my hobbies. One more habit is window shopping. I’m a shopaholic. My favorite brands are Nicole, Padini, Nose, Vincci, MNG, Nike, Levi’s.

1 comment:

  1. 1. All of us have our own favourite colours.

    2. Yes, you do look fierce.

    3. That's normal. I'm sure you already grew out of it by now.

    4. How do you do that? What's your secret? I really need to lose weight!

    5. That's kinda hard to believe.

    6. I was never involved in any accident. Thank God my parents didn't own a motorcycle, or else I would have scars all over my body.

    7. Me and Khalid share the same birthday in September too. Isn't THAT interesting??

    8. No wonder your English is good.

    9. No such thing as 'water foods', just write "soups". Tom yam is a type of soup.

    10. That is bad for your ears (in the long run).

    ReplyDelete