Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ABOUT SUBJECTS..

This is my third semester in UITM. And this semester also make me crazy because there are lots of subjects that I have to take. There are 7 subjects exclude co-curriculum you know! Luckily, I dropped 2 subjects then to disburden me. Those subjects that I dropped are macroeconomics and costing. So that, I and few my friends in planning to make intersession during this semester break (so sad..)


I will talk about all my subjects that I take for this semester. Firstly, let’s talk about BEL311. This subject is one of my favorites subjects since i was in primary school. I always wanted to improved my knowledge to make me speak, even writing in English fluently as this language established as lingua franca worldwide and I want to get A for this subject. My BEL’S lecturer is mr. Izuan. I’m not familiar yet with him because I just joined his class. But what can I conclude him is, he is a very responsible lecturer. Even he looks like not friendly towards his students, but I know that he is actually really concern about his students. He likes students ask him whatever they don’t understand about his subject. First time I talked to him, I can feel that he is actually can be a good friend (even he’s not smiling at me), if we know how to tackle him, maybe with respecting him as a lecturer and mind our words when talking to him. Whatever it is, keep smiling sir! I’m waiting for your smile.


Second subject is ECO211. This subject is repeated subject as I got D+ last semester. As I know, last semester’s lecturer for this subject really difficult to give students high marks. He said, high marks just for God and him. i don’t understand his principle. But now, I’m lucky to have PM Abdullah as my lecturer. This is because he is willing to help his students especially repeaters to get high marks. Furthermore, being in his class never make me bored as he always insert jokes during his lesson. He has sense of humor that can make students even people surround him feels comfort with him. Hopefully, I can pass well this subject this semester as I won’t be a repeater anymore.


CTU241 is Islamic lesson, which is same to BEL that need students take since part1. This semester, my Ctu’s lecturer is Ustaz Kamarulzaman B. Sulaiman. I find it difficult to see ustaz as he always not in class. Might be he’s busy with other things that need him more than us. But,I met him once and feel very comfort with him as he also has sense of humor that make students in his class really interesting to learn this subject. Ctu is subject that never make me worry because what we learn in Ctu is something that we had learnt in former school and being practicing in our day.


QMT216 is a new subject to me this semester. Also called as stat by students. We just have a new lecturer for this subject last week. The new lecturer is young and new to Uitm, but I see her as a friendly lecturer. She teaches me and friends like we are secondary school students, maybe because this subject related to modern mathematics that I learnt 4 years ago. Most my seniors said that this subject quite easy so that I think I can score and perform well for QMT216.


MGT269 is continuous of management subject that I took last semester. This subject that called as b.com by most students is subject that introduced us about world of business. This subject I can conclude as though as it needs students to understand well and be hardworking as this subject needs a lots of reading. My lecturer is Mr. A.Kamil. He is lecturer that rich with smiles. He used English only during his lesson. it’s hard to find he speak in malay. Even he fluently in English, we are difficult to understand what he try to say because he speak too fast and unclearly. I wish that I can score well this subject even in lecture class I’m always got sleepy.


BMD101 is another one new subject that I take this semester. Being Miss Zhang Pinghua’s students make me knowledgeable about Mandarin language. Mandarin is an interesting language that I learnt and it’s make me feel good as I think, I am better than others because I can speak in Mandarin even though I’m not a Chinese. Zhang` laoshi’ never give up to make us understand and able to communicate well in Mandarin even sometimes our pronunciation very poor and give another meaning. She is a very kind and I like her so much. I aimed A for this subject.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good strategy to drop two papers in case you can't make it for the finals. So what if you have to stay in Segamat for intersession? Save your grades before it's too late!

    ReplyDelete