Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MYSELF..

Ladies and gentleman, my name is Nurul Ashikin Binti Abu Talib and you can called me Kent (not that cigar). But, for you guys information, I have few nicknames that some people called me. Ekin is my nickname that usually called by my related, primary school’s friends or people who know me since I was a kid. Along is another nickname of mine that called by my family, close relatives and my parents’ friends. Kent or Kenshe is my unique name that had been given by my best friends. Do you want to know why?


This is because of my Chinese-looked (people say, not me). When my first stepped into my school, they thought me a Chinese girl. But then, they give me that name after I introduced my name. And that name stick to me until now. Since that, people know me with that name. Story about myself, I was born on 10th of October in 1988. That’s mean I’m 21-year-old this year. You know, sometimes I feel that time goes too fast (not too fast too furious, hehe..) it feels like I just passed through orientation, but the reality is now I’m in 2nd year! Now, I’m really excited to graduate as I want to marry my love. Haha, no lah.. just kidding.. I want to feel and face the work environment.


Let’s talk about my family. My father’s name is Abu Talib bin Bahusin and he’s 45 this year. My mother’s name is Roaishah Bt Ros and she’s 40 years old. I have 4 siblings, which is I’m the eldest. The 2nd and 3rd are sisters and the last one is the only boy in my siblings. My 1st little sister aged 19-year-old and studying at Malacca Uitm in Masscom field. The second aged 15-year-old and studying at P16’s secondary school. The last one aged 10-year-old and studying at SK Desa Putra.


Let me proceed to my education. My primary school is SK Desa Putra. I was studying at that school for 6 years and at morning session. For the evening session, my parents sent me to a private ‘agama’ school for 6 years also. I’m an active girl when I was a girl. To prove it, during my last year at this school, I can say that most of my time I spent to participate many competitions until my UPSR result sent to me by my discipline teacher because that time I was in a marching camp. I got 4A’S 1B.


I’ve been at 2 secondary schools. First 3 years, I’ve been schooled at SMK Jalan Tiga, B.B.Bangi. after PMR result announced (I got 8A’s Alhamdulillah) ,I’ve been offered to further my studies at a boarding school named Seri Puteri Science School that situated in the middle of KL. I was a runner and basketball player for my school. I’m also a member of my school’s marching team. Then, I further my studies at Penang Matriculation College in science field. After a year in Penang, I came back to my home town at Putrajaya but I can’t further my studies in medication field as my result is not tough enough to continue as 4 flat is needed to further medic. I’m really disappointed but not really as sad as my friends who in the same field because my condition that time is the main reason why I can’t perform well. That’s all about myself..

3 comments:

  1. Your written English is quite good. Looking forward to your next entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I’m really excited to graduate as I want to marry my love."

    Yes,he will marry you..

    ReplyDelete