Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Crazy Roommates..


This semester, I belong to I 212B. I 212 B refers to Intan College, room number 212 and B block. My room situated at 5th wing, on top floor of B block. In this room, I have another 2 sisters, Nadia and Fifi. Both my roommates are crazy, happy-go-lucky person, and very funny. Almost every time, every seconds, we always have something to be our topic that will make we laugh.


Trio of us like to condemn people, but our victim exclude those who innocent and never create problem to us. Hehe.. the most victims are those who act weird and disgusting in front of us. Nadia same age with me, while Fifi is 2 years younger than us. Fifi is the most funny between us. She always makes our stomach burst with her comedy. She always makes us happy and without her in our room, we feel something lost. I ever sent her home at Nilai, and I found out that her mom also has sense of humor like her daughter! No wonder this girl born as a hyperactive person..hehe..


And you know, I and Nadia called her `budak darjah 3’ as her figure that so small (she’s very thin like Olive-popeye’s girlfriend..hehe) . then, talk bout Olive, we just find out this new name just for Fifi ( it was my idea) .. Whatever we called her, she never mad at us as she knows that both her sisters are just like her, like to tease people, but we still behave for certain types of people who hate jokes! How pity they are.. life is not fully for serious. Sometimes we still needs jokes to make life better and happy. Am I right guys??


Nadia at first, look likes quite person, but after a month being her roommate, she also crazy and sometimes like to tease Fifi. Nadia and Fifi are seniors to this room, no wonder they close at first I entered this room. I was on wing 6 for a year before I got the letter from Uitm that stated 212 is my new room for this semester. No one from my former wing placed on this wing! But, even I’m new to this wing, few friends from my batch always concern to whatever I do especially when I need some hands to help ( they are the person other than my roommates who always help me) .thanks guys for being my crazy roommates!! I love ya all guys..

1 comment:

  1. All of you seem happy to have each other. It's good to know that you get along with others really well. Others are not so lucky because they can't get along with their roommates.

    ReplyDelete